Thursday, November 8, 2012

"The Dinosaur Musical"

We had a bit of a pickle because we were offered some Real Soccer Playoff tickets but a few months ago I had gotten tickets for Marley to see a play, "The Dinosaur Musical" at Kingsbury Hall.  Last year I had bought her some tickets to see a show at Kingsbury Hall and I forgot about it and we missed it and Marley never let me forget that I forgot.  I wanted to go to the Real Soccer game but I wanted to take Marley to the play and still needed someone to watch Hendrix and Grace.  Luckily, Alece volunteered to take Marley to the play and Jerry and Ruth tended Hednrix and Grace.  We all met up for dinner at some Chinese restaurant before we went our separate ways.  Alece said that the king of the dinosaurs in the play died and Marley was really concerned about it!  Marley still loved the play, however, and asked me several times after if she could see it again.

No comments: