Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time with the Hunter and Webber Families

My Aunt Susan (my mom's half sister) does something with Brigham Young University's Alumni association and is able to get tickets to BYU football games.  My cousin Matt (my late Aunt Linda's son, my mom's full sister) went to Oregon State University and my Aunt Susan was able to get some tickets to the BYU vs Oregon State football game in Provo.  Matt came with my Uncle Larry.  We met up with them at my mom's house after the football game.  I had not seen these two for a really long time and it was good to see them and catch up! 
 Oh my goodness! Tina and Jono's baby Josslyn is SO adorable!  I wish I could kiss that precious face!!




 Tina with Alece and my Grandma Orie holding Hendrix

 My cousin Carly (my Aunt Susan's only daughter) holding Josslyn and Carly's dad, my Uncle Scott

 My Aunt Susan

 Kevin in deep conversation

 Alece and Tina
 My mom's giant bean bag keeps Marley and Grace entertained so easily.




 Great-grandma Orie holding Hendrix

 Carly holding Josslyn
 My cousin Zach (my Aunt Susan's oldest son) and Tina

 Alece just loves her picture being taken!

 So does Jacob (my Aunt Susan's youngest son)

My cousin Matt and my Uncle Larry

No comments: