Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hendrix and Josslyn

I loved the pictures that Emilie took of Hendrix, Marley and Grace when Hendrix was one week old.  And since my brother Jono's daughter, Josslyn, and Hendrix are only one month apart, I wanted their pictures taken together, so I had Emilie do them as well. Josslyn was so well behaved it was ridiculous! Hendrix on the other hand...well let's just say he doesn't like to participate! Every time we tried to put him in a position he didn't like, he was sure to let us know!  He fussed so much that we spent a bulk of the time trying to calm him down.  Emilie is awesome because even through the crying, she managed to get some WONDERFUL photos of these two adorable babies!!!


 Look at that precious face!!!!  I had this one blow up on a 16x16 canvas for Tina and Jono and it turned out beautiful!



 I LOVE these photos!  I love Hendrix's outfit! My good friend Chantae made Hendrix's onesie tie/suspender combo and I think it is extremely adorable!!! I love it so much!!  But this is where Hendrix started to take a turn down upset alley.  He did NOT like having to put his arm around Josslyn and kept trying to "nurse" at Josslyn's head!  Amazingly enough, these photos didn't turn out too bad considering he was fussing through most of them.





 I love this one as well because he looks so soft and peaceful!

 Is that not the greatest face ever?  I love that she caught him about to cry!  He's so cute!!




 Oh my goodness look at her adorable smile!  She was so darn good through out the whole thing and was so much more relaxed than my son!



 I just want to kiss that little Asian princess face!!!




 I love these as well.  I'm so happy that Hendrix actually cooperated with these so I have pictures of them together where he's more relaxed looking.




 I don't know if Tina liked these or not, but I really do love the silhouette.  I think it's so pretty!


 These are probably my most favorite of Hendrix this shoot.  In fact, I had one of these blown up on a 16x16 canvas for me to hang in his room.  He's so precious!




No comments: