Friday, October 19, 2012

Jungle Jim's with Friends

I had a Groupon for Jungle Jim's to use so we invited the Starr's to come with us (and Lauren's friend, Mary came with her two daughters as well).
 I didn't realize it didn't open until 11 am, so we had to wait 45 minutes for it to open!  The girls kept looking in one of the windows and I guess some worker was waving at them through the window.


Grace loves the carousel and they let us ride it twice in a row without getting off. This made Grace so happy! 

 Grace didn't want to share this ride with anyone.  When I tried to put Elsa in with her, Grace tried to get out and get into another car.


 I tried to get Grace to use the control to make the ride go up and down, but she just couldn't quite grasp the concept!

 One of Mary's daughters, Maggie, who is at the bottom of the picture in white, stayed in that position during most of the duration of the ride.  Marley was the only one who was able to drive around without getting stuck.  I know it's because we have that Jeep Powerwheel car that she's used to driving.  Otherwise I know she'd be stuck in a corner!


 Marley is in the car in the left side of the picture.







 Since Lauren is pregnant and I have Hendrix, Mary was nice enough to ride this roller coaster with the smaller girls (Lydia, Maggie, and Marley rode in their own car).  It still surprises me that Grace LOVES going on this ride.  It gets going pretty fast and goes forwards and backwards.  When Marley was Grace's age, Marley was much too fearful to do something like this!



No comments: