Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hendrix Newborn Pictures

My neighbor had the cutest pictures of her kids taken when her daughter was born and so I wanted to use the same photographer.  It was so great because Emilie, the photographer, came to Grandma Ruth's house (since were are living there temporarily until at the stuff with our new house is finalized) which made it so convenient and easier on the kids!  She was so prepared and even had a little heater to keep Hendrix warm during his pictures in the buff.  I was so worried that none of the pictures would really turn out because Marley has to do this weird teeth thing with her smile when the camera comes out and it makes her look like she's straining, and Hendrix wanted to not cooperate by refusing to stay in position and fussing. But I was pleasantly surprised because there were many nice pictures to choose from!




 
I LOVE this picture of all three of them on the bench looking forward!  Marley and Grace have lovely smiles and sparkly eyes!






This picture above on the right is a perfect example of how Marley makes a weird strained smile for the camera!







I absolutely ADORE this picture of Grace laying on the rug.  Her position, smile, and face are absolutely perfect!!!  She's so lovely!

Here are those phony smiles again!!!

Now these are the beautiful pictures of Marley.  Where she is relaxed and genuine looking!













At this point, Hendrix was not feeling the group picture!




Hendrix furrowed brow is so cute! I love it!


He looks so precious swaddled!

When Emilie, the photographer, told me to hold him like this I was skeptical because it felt kind of weird holding him like this and I had to put my arms and hands a certain way.  They didn't too bad however.

These naked pictures are so adorable!




Posing for these pictures were also awkward for me.  I felt weird holding him and stretching out my neck and really wondered how these would turn out but I think they look so great!!


At this point, Hendrix is pretty darn tired and got really relaxed so these pictures are kind of funny!


I really do like these lion hat pictures! Pretty cute!


I really like these ones as well!


The hat-less ones look so sweet as well!

No comments: