Thursday, August 16, 2012

Non-Stress Test

My physician decided that I am on the smaller side during my pregnancy with Hendrix, so the doctor is send me to get a non-stress test done.  I had an ultrasound about two weeks ago for the same reason, which turned out normal.  I didn't worry too much about this non-stress test because the baby is always moving when he should be.  With Grace I measured small as well and was going to have to have a non-stress test if one of my appointments closer to Grace's due date showed that my abdomen hadn't increased in size, but never had to have it done because Grace (like Marley) was born nine days early.  Grandma Ruth had Grace so I took Marley with me to the appointment.  Marley did so well waiting for me!  You have to sit there for about one hour while they monitor the baby's movements, heart beats, and look for contractions.  Of course, everything came back as normal.  I must just carry my kids more in then out or something!





Marley took this picture of me while we were waiting.

No comments: