Saturday, August 18, 2012

Marley and Everett

Grandma Ruth's brother Alan's daughter, Andrea, is getting married.  Andrea's brother AJ's wife, Natalia is throwing Andrea a bridal shower at Grandma Ruth's house (did you follow any of that?)  Since we are living at Ruth's for the time being, until our house stuff is final, we got to help out with the shower.  Natalia's ADORABLE son, Everette came with her.  He is about 7 months old, I think, but is a TANK!  Marley must love babies because she was so excited to play with him and so concerned about what he was doing!  Which is great because she will have a little baby brother coming to live with us here soon!  Grace, on the other hand, is a different story!  Everett was crying, so I held him because Natalia was busy setting up.  When Grace saw me holding him, she flipped out and started crying for me to hold her!  So being 9 months pregnant, I was holding two crying kids, wondering can I actually do this? Because this will be my life in a few short days!!  It makes me sad that Grace has feelings of jealousy because I feel like she is still my little baby girl!  I hope that Grace handles her baby brother better than she did Everett since Everett goes home somewhere else!

 Marley playing with Everett in his bouncy chair.



No comments: