Sunday, October 18, 2009

Taylor & Jaycee

My good friend, Kellie, wanted me to make a tutu for her daughter, Taylor. I really wanted to see how it looked so we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point & get some pictures of her wearing it & some cute pictures of Jaycee with her guitar. Plus, this wonderfully talented supervisor of mine, Mary, knit this adorable little jacket for Marley & I wanted pictures of her in that. I still cannot get over the quality of Mary's knitting...the jacket is BEAUTIFUL! I found that taking pictures of kids that actually listen & can sit still makes photography so much more fun & relaxing! Taylor & Jaycee cooperated beautifully! It was such a good experience!

Marley, per usual, is NOT cooperating with me to take pictures! So, of course, these photos, which are mediocre at best, are the best ones I got. But you can see how cute that little blue knit jacket is!


I like the pictures of Taylor & Jaycee together.



The only time Marley cooperated was with Taylor & Jaycee...so I really like the ones of them together. Marley is actually smiling & looking at the camera! I really like the one of Taylor & Jaycee looking at each other!



Taylor loves the camera & the camera loves her. She took some great photos!


I love that Jaycee brought the guitar on her own accord. I think Kellie was skeptical about having it in the pictures, but I thought it turned out nicely!



I love the sepia colored on where Taylor's sitting in the chair sideways, but I cut off her face when I made the collage! Dang it!


These action ones are awesome! I love, love, love Jaycee's rocker poses!


No comments: