Sunday, October 18, 2009

Marley and the Technicolored Dreamcoat

I have a pair of REALLY loud PJs that I was going to wear the other night. Marley saw me getting them out and practically begged me to let her have the PJ top and help her put it on over her clothes. She wore the top around all night even though she was drowning in it because it was so big!




I was in my bedroom the other day & I heard Marley come crying into my room from her room...low & behold she had stuck her baby carrier over her head & couldn't get it off. And, like any good parent, I got out the camera to take a picture. She actually managed to get it off on her own as I was snapping the last picture!

Recently, I found her with lotion smeared all over her face. I think she sees us putting lotion on ourselves as well as her, so she figures she's a big girl & can do it herself. She also loves to put on other people's shoes & attempt to walk around in them. Why is it so funny & cute when little kids try to do grown-up things?

No comments: