Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Sari!






















My in-laws just got back from a trip in India a couple weeks ago. My mother-in-law gave Marley the CUTEST little Sari and bracelet to match. As I tried to put it on her, I realized that the skirt was a little too small (Ruth said that the sizes were either large or small and nothing in between). I still wanted her picture in it and managed to get the top on. I thought that if I had Marley sitting down, I would be able to kind of cover her legs with the skirt so it would look like she was wearing it. Well, she wasn't having any of it. Every time I tried to put it on her lap, she ripped it off and cried. I am sure she wonders why I torture her so much! The Sari was just so cute...maybe I can have a zipper sewn into it so she can wear it...

No comments: