Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family

My aunt and uncle came in from Ohio this past week for a few days. They are BYU alum and attended the U of U vs BYU football game in support of their former alma mater. We had a great time eating out on Friday night and got to catch up with them and their busy lives! Marley likes Aunt Susan more than this picture shows. When we are out and about, Marley loves to look at everything, so getting her to give her attention and smile can be rather difficult at times.









We took my Aunt Susan and my Uncle David to Gardner Village while my aunt was in town. My aunt thought Gardner Village was a gardening center, and so my poor Uncle David was duped into coming along (as he likes to garden). I am sure he had a great time looking through all of those girly shops!
And, as you can tell, Marley is thrilled at seeing ducks!

No comments: