Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

We went to my mom's house for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt. My mom was nice enough to put on an egg hunt for the only two grandkids that can walk.  She made it a special egg hunt...all the eggs had money in them!  Where were those kind of egg hunts when I was a kid?  We gave Grace these ADORABLE Mini-Mouse dress-up shoes for part of her Easter gift and she wore them around ALL day!!!
Dinner was really nice because in addition to having my family, Alece, Jono, Tina, Josslyn and Seth, my grandma Orie, and my Uncle David, my half brother Rory with his two boys came over as well (Rory lives in Cedar City).  This is an especially hard Easter because it's the first Easter without my dad and the first time we have never had my dad here to celebrate his birthday (he was born March 31st).  It nearly brought me to tears when we sang happy birthday to my dad.  I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to see my dad again and what nice timing that Easter is on March 31st this year to help us remember the sacrifice that Christ made for us to become a forever family!!!
Marley and Grace had a wonderful time finding the eggs--eggs with money in them!!







No comments: