Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disney on Ice

For Marley's birthday, Grandma Ruth got tickets for Marley and Grace to Disney on Ice.  As cheesy as it was, the girls LOVED it!!  Grandma Ruth got really good seats because Papa Jerry is a Jazz basketball season ticket holder.  The prices for the snacks and souvenirs are ridiculous! A bag of cotton candy was $12! Seriously?!  I guess they make people think they have to buy it.  Anyway, they did get a souvenir because they could use the plastic steins again and they liked the princess crowns. I took a few video clips of the show knowing that they will want to watch them again.  After watching it, they both asked when we can go again...for me any time is too soon!  But I will take them again because they loved it so much!!





















 The intensity of Marley's face is so funny.  She has such a huge and vivid imagination that I know she really gets into whats going on during the show.




No comments: