Friday, September 17, 2010

Say Cheese, Marley

Being so neglectful at getting GOOD pictures of Marley taken, I thought I better get some done before our second baby arrives! Let me just say that it is SO much easier to have someone else take photos of your child than doing it yourself! I had my friend from high school, Amber, take the pictures & Marley cooperated with her like a dream (if it were me attempting to take photos, Marley would have unleashed her unruliness!) These were taken in Memory Grove Park & I was afraid we wouldn't be able to because there was thunder & lightening...fortunately it cleared up shortly after we arrived! Marley's Grandma Ruth got her this adorable little dress from a street fair in Park City! So adorable!! I think these pictures turned out so well! I love how they look!!









No comments: