Monday, September 6, 2010

Mini's Baby Shower

My wonderful mother-in-law, Ruth, was so thoughtful & threw me a surprise baby shower. She set it up so my sister, Alece, asked me to lunch at Mini's one Saturday. I was kind of surprised that Kevin didn't want to go to lunch with us, but he has been working on the new baby's nursery so I thought he just wanted to catch up on that while we were at lunch. Alece & I had a hard time finding it & I almost gave up & told Alece that we should just go have lunch somewhere else. We finally made it (30 minutes late, unbeknownst to me) & as I walked in I thought, "that totally looks like the back of my sister-in-law (Kevin's sister), Kristen...what a coincidence that she's here as well", then I was my sister-in-law, Tina, & my friend Mandi & Kellie & I thought "this is so bizzare". It seriously took me a minute to realize that everyone was there for a surprise shower!! It was so fun! It was laid back & the lunch & the cupcakes (especially the cupcakes!) were delicious!

Top Left: Kellie's daughter, Taylor, Kellie, & I. Top middle: Me & Miranda. Top Right: Tina, me, & Alece. Bottom left: my niece Isabelle, sister-in-law, Trina, & my niece, Emorie. Bottom Middle: my niece, Alyssa.

No comments: