Friday, December 25, 2009

We Will Miss You!


Today was full of heartache. I got a phone call this morning from my brother, Jonathan, that my wonderful Aunt Linda had passed away this morning due to complications from her cancer treatments. She was still so young & full of life. She was always easy to hang around & always able to make everyone around her laugh. She was such a wonderful person & I'm so grateful that I was able to see her twice this year when she came to visit & that she was able to meet Marley. My heartaches for her family & for her mother, my grandmother, & all of my Aunt Linda's siblings. We truly wish them our very dearest condolences & they are in our prayers.
The things I remember most about her are her love for the color purple, her optimistic attitude, her sense of humor, & just how fun she was to be around. I loved being able to visit her when I was younger & have absolutely the fondest of memories when visiting her at her home in Reno, NV, and I will always treasure them.
We love her so very much & are grateful to know that she is in a better place & that we have the opportunity to see her again! She will most definitely be missed! We love you Aunt Linda!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: