Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

This was such a wonderful Christmas. This is the first year that Marley actually started to understand presents. Kevin & I were up until 1:30 am Christmas Eve while Kevin put together her adorable kitchen. (Kevin had put the fire truck together earlier & we put it in the back room & forgot to shut the door. Later, I heard a 'ding, ding, ding' coming from that room & I found Marley in there ringing the fire truck bell! Dang it!) She didn't wake up until 9:45, but the look on her face when she rounded the corner was priceless & worth the wait! She loves, loves, LOVES the kitchen! In fact, we couldn't get her to open any of her other gifts because she wanted to play with her kitchen the whole time. I started opening some of her gifts, hoping she would see what I was doing & that she would help me out...but nothing could tear her away!

She also really liked the fire truck & her little play house.




Papa Jerry, Grandma Ruth, & Great-Grandma Violet came by later that morning to see what Marley got from Santa.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Don't you love buying her things you wanted as a kid? So fun!