Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who? Who doesn't want to wear de T-Shirt...

My sister-in-law, Tina, invited me to a 5k walk/run for juvenille diabetes. Her work was donating money to JDRF since some of the employees' children had juvenille diabetes. They had a matching T-shirt for me, but they forgot to give it to me. And, no, there wasn't a T-shirt bully & I wasn't trying to cop out & not wear a matching T-shirt to prove a point! Most everyone walked but Tina, my mom, & I decided to power through & run it! It was a fun race & I look forward to doing more in the future!

Tina's sister, Jana, my sister, Alece, me, my mother, Orimi, Miss Marley, & my sister-in-law Tina.


There is a fountain in the park across the street from my mother's house. Marley found great joy in being able to play & wade in the water! She nearly drenched her dress in the water, so we ended up taking it off & letting her play in her diaper (kind of white trash, I know!)

Marley also loves playing the piano! Just wait until she takes lessons & has to practice...she won't like it so much then!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Loved the post! Congrats on the Diabetes Walk. What a great picture of all of you and a good cause too--exercise and a cause! Wooo hooo!