Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Horses & Water Balloon Volleyball

Some of my mom's family came to visit from Ohio during the month of July. Two of my cousins, Carly & Jacob spent the night at my house. Carly & I made bracelets and Jacob did the classic boy thing and played the wii. I managed to tear them away to go ride horses. Noelle was nice enough to meet us at the barn & get the horse all ready for them to ride. I loved the helmet look and, since we arrived totally unprepared wearing flip-flops, they had to wear old cowboy boots Noelle dug out of some storage box in the barn without socks! Hopefully it was worth it!! I tried to put Marley on the horse, but she wasn't having any of that.


Since it was the last night my mom's family would be visiting us, we turned to the classic picnic in the park & played some water balloon volleyball. My Aunt Susan got some great action shots.

Tina & Jono, and Carly & her cousin, were actually really good. Don't Kevin and my cousin Jacob look like they are well matched?


There's always a weakest link...in this case it was my own mother! Sorry, mom! My Aunt Linda practically had to drag my mom all over in an attempt to catch the balloon which proved to be unsuccessful!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Kimbra:

Loved your post!! This was a fun night and I have such memories watching my sisters try to maneuver a towel!! Maybe some lessons would be a good idea! Too funny. Thanks for taking Carls and Jake to the stables--what a sweet thing to do for them. They loved it. Great to see you again--thanks for some fun times!

Brenay Family said...

Hi Kimbra. Kind of weird to think we share the same cousins, but are not related! :) But, I wanted to ask you how you do your multi photo pictures? I tried doing it on photoshop and couldn't get it to fill the entire space. Do you use photoshop?