Thursday, July 30, 2009

Park City


It had been a REALLY long time since I'd been to the Homestead. So when asked by my family if I wanted to go and check out the volcano, I thought, alright, sounds good since I'd never seen it before when I'd visited the Homestead in the past. I hiked these really steep stairs and when I got to the top I was...disappointed...wah, wah, wah! It was ugly looking rock with rusted out chicken wire in the middle. At least the view from the top was nice.


We took as stroll up and down Park City's main street. I love doing that, no matter how many times I've done it before. I like the feel of main street and all the little shops and eateries. Marley got a special treat from her Aunt Linda...a ride on the carousel!! Marley absolutely loves them!!


To make the visit Park City complete, we took a ride down the Alpine Slide, and surprisingly, everyone came off uninjured. I thought for sure someone would take a header trying to go to fast!!

No comments: