Thursday, September 12, 2013

State Fair

We went to the State Fair with Ruth and Jerry. I don't know why, but I love going to the State Fair.  It's not like I have some nostalgic childhood memories of the State Fair (I'm not even sure I even went to the State Fair as a child!)











 Ok, these next few pictures are where it gets kind of insane and a lot messy.  Jerry decided that he wanted to spilt up the funnel cakes.  Great theory, but putting it into practice does not meet the theories expectations.  Hence the LARGE powdered sugar mess!!













 "There's always money in the banana stand..."

 This picture about made me pee my pants.  Obviously someone is NOT watching their children.  Luckily, someone (who was closer) noticed these children and managed to convince them to get down from where they were sitting.  Fortunately, it did not end badly.




 Since we went to the fair on Grace's actual birthday, Grandma Ruth and Papa Jerry gave Grace a birthday gift before we left the fair.  So thoughtful!



 All of the kids, excluding Hendrix, LOVED the big slide.

No comments: