Saturday, September 14, 2013

Grace's 3rd Birthday Party

For Grace's third birthday party I wanted a carnival theme.  We had several carnival-ish items already (old fashioned looking popcorn maker and hot dog roaster, a bounce house etc) It was all set to be outside in our back yard, but of course, it rained that day, so we had to bring everything inside.  Sadly, we weren't able to use the bounce house, but we were able to set up everything else.  We had several games, rub-on tattoos, a photo "booth" and lots of carnival-type food.  I thought it was so fun and we had so such a good turn out!





The photo "booth" was one of my favorites. Grandma Ruth had a poloroid camera she let us use and I made some carnival props.






 This is my favorite picture of the whole party!!






























No comments: