Sunday, July 21, 2013

Savannah's 3rd Birthday

We got invited to our cute little neighbor girl's 6th birthday party.  They got to make princess crowns, jump in the bounce house, and eat some treats.  I think the best part was the "baby" cake that Ashlyn's grandma made!  It was hilarious and I loved it!!!
 Marley working on her crown

 Birthday girl Ashlyn

 Ashlyn's adorable sister, Savannah


Kevin helping Grace with her crown 


 Hendrix loves being at someone else's house with all the new toys

 And this! This is the wonderful baby cake that makes me smile every time I look at it!! I love it!!









 Hendrix did alright in the bounce house, but really didn't want to stay in their for very long.




 This was so adorable because Hendrix was able to roll the soccer ball back to Kevin! I was impressed!



Two cute little friends!!

No comments: