Monday, July 9, 2012

Some Old School Photos

One good thing about moving is that you go through things that are left untouched for long periods of time.  I found all of these old scrapbook albums I had put together and I thought, hey, let me take a little trip down memory road.  I found all these great photos of my family (the Ackroyd's) that made me laugh!!!  This is the reason why I scrapbook and blog (I print off a yearly book from the things I post on this blog), so I can look back.  I love looking at old photos and maybe that's why I feel compelled to do so!
 Can't believe how young Seth looks!!  But this is kind of the age that I still imagine him being!

 Has anything changed here? Alece slothing on a chair in the living room, or in a rental car in the Disneyland parking lot (because, yes, my family was too poor to eat in the park, so we brown bagged it in the parking lot! haha!!)

 Funny thing, Jono still eats ice cream like this!
Everyone's favorite ex-grandpa, George.  Even though he was only in our lives for a few crazy years, Seth and Kevin can't let his memory go!

No comments: