Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cabin on the Fourth of July

We went with Kevin's parents, Jerry and Ruth, and the Bennett boys, Luke and Seth, to Jerry and Ruth's cabin in Flaming Gorge for the week of July fourth.  I had never been up there for the fourth of July and it was so nice!  The weather was great and we all had such a good time!  We brought up the slip-n-slide and Marley had a riot on it...so did Kevin. As for me, well, it's not indicated during the third trimester of pregnancy!



















 Marley found this picture in one of the bedrooms in the cabin.  She brings it to me and says "Hey, look I caught a fish!"  I couldn't help but laugh because Marley has NEVER been fishing!  The picture is of Papa Jerry and Emorie (who is now 20 years old) when Emorie was about Marley's age catching a fish.  Marley thought that Emorie was Marley!


 Marley is toilet-training her Bitty Baby in this picture.

 Marley and Grace wanted to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers on every day we were at the cabin!






 We took the 40 minute trek to Vernal from Flaming Gorge to see the fourth of July parade.  At first the parade was alright, but it started to drag on and on and on AND ON!  It was oil truck after diesel truck after oil truck.  We had to leave before it was over because it just wouldn't end!!!



 Grace occupied her time by hanging on the stroller.











 Marley always has such a good time with Luke and Seth.  They are always so nice and allow themselves to get caught up in the World of Marley to play with her!



 When I see things like this, it gives me hope for my girls!  I caught them outside together, with Marley trying to swing Grace.  In personalities, Marley and Grace are complete opposites, meaning they get into little fights more often than I'd like.  It makes me so happy to see that they can play together so nicely!






 Marley was bent on getting a mini-flag and it was such a relief for her to finally get one because she could stop asking about it!

No comments: