Monday, August 8, 2011

What a Mess!!!

We are in the process of getting new master bedroom furniture (Paula Deen style--Hallelujah!!!) So we used Grace's room as a place to store all of our stuff until we got the furniture situated (poor kid!) Anyway, Kevin decided it would be nice to take a picture of all of us wading through the mess...ugh! Makes me feel like a HOARDER!!!






FAUX HAIR

Grandma Ruth is ALWAYS finding these interesting/cute things for the girls. She was at a baseball game when she saw a little girl wearing this & wanted Grace to have one!! A fake hair piece!! I can't get over how goofy it looks!! Makes me laugh every time I look at it!




Then I got Alece to wear it....









FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREEN CHAIR

So we have this soft little green chair that EVERYONE loves to sit in, especially Grace. I often catch her going into Marley's bedroom so she can lounge around in this chair!!

No comments: