Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pioneer Day In Good Ol' Mt Pleasant

My brother's wife, Tina, is from Mount Pleasant. Every year her family & some of her friends that live in Mount Pleasant, UT do a month long "camping" trip (they live so close to where they camp, her family just leaves the camp site up & goes home whenever they need to). It's a tradition for their family for the past 20 years to do this camping thing every July 24th, Pioneer Day. Jono & Tina invited us to come along, so we spent a few days with them at their camp site. We rented some four-wheelers & just hung out! They were so nice & welcoming!

On a 4-wheeler day trip around a mountain loop that no one seemed to know the name of (& Tina was nice enough to watch our kids for us.) It was really fun, even though Kevin & I had to share a 4-wheeler.


We made a little lunch stop at this really cute fishing pond.


These are some of Tina's family, on her dad side.


BUBBLE BABIES

I know that I have posted lots & lots of bath pictures, but here are some more of them. I just think they look so cute! I got Marley to make all sorts of faces!!!







No comments: