Friday, December 31, 2010

Pillow Pet Dreams

I was doing something like folding laundry in the other room when I realized that it was too quiet in the living room. This is how I found Marley! Asleep on the floor with her 'snugly' blanket & her beloved Pillow Pet!!





ANNUAL COOKE NEW YEARS BOWLING PARTY


For the past 3 or 4 years, Jerry & Ruth book several lanes at Fat Cats bowling in order to host the Cooke Family Bowling Party!! It's always such fun to get together. I'm the worst bowler possible (this year, I broke 100 in one of the four games I played...a record for me!) but I enjoy getting together, especially now that Marley's old enough to participate.

Kevin's sister, Kristen & her hubby, Guy (Kevin's bowling competition), Kevin, & I.

Marley was going nuts with the air vent thing on the bowling conveyor belt thing (I'm sure there's a technical term, but I'm not that nerdy!) or as her Aunt Trina called it, bowling "Flash Dance".

Marley took home 1st prize in her lane! She beat out Papa Jerry!! She was pretty happy to get that medal!
Kevin's bowling nemesis, Guy, won the Grand prize this year, which includes bragging rights, your name engraved on the silver bowling trophy, & being able to showcase the trophy for an entire year! Next year, Guy. Next year!

No comments: