Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saint George Parade of Homes

I have always wanted to go to the Saint George Parade of Homes & this year me, Mandi, & our families to a trip down to Saint George to do just that!


There were a few interesting homes, but this bedroom was probably by far my favorite out of everything we saw. I LOVE that everything in the room is a different shade of gray. The furniture isn't exactly black...it's a really dark brown. It's given me an itch to redo my bedroom. I also adored this pool and the surrounding background!


To give Marley a break, we went swimming & to Pirate Island (it's similar to Chuck E. Cheese, without the under current of domestic violence). I know she really liked to swimming but not sure if she liked Pirate Island...maybe she was a little too young yet.

No comments: