Saturday, April 3, 2010

Las Vegas & Phoenix

We decided to take a trip to Las Vegas with my bro, Seth, & Mandi & her family. We spent a few nights in Vegas with Mandi, then parted ways & went to Phoenix to catch a Sun's basketball game & visit the Karl, Chantae, Charlie, & their new addition, Erza.


We went to Serendipity in Vegas (it's known for it's $1000 edible gold leaf dessert) to try this delicious "Cold Hot Chocolate". Kinley & Marley couldn't get enough of it! The picture of Kevin is him wearing Justin's sleeveless shirt around the condo. I don't know why, but it made me laugh so hard!


Marley had a wonderful time with Kinley & Sadie. They kept going around giving each other hugs...so adorable. Marley got to see the adult & baby lions at MGM Grand. She talked about them for days after!


This little "gem" was near our hotel in Phoenix. There is NO WAY anything kosher happens in a place called "Magic Massage".


Holding Erza made me remember how I had forgotten that Marley really was that little at one time. He was a lovely baby & we are so glad we got to see him!!!


Kevin took Marley for a little ride on the Ruckus. She liked to so much that one ride just wasn't enough!



I love the pictures of Marley & Charlie giving each other kisses!



What do I say here? It's Seth.


To give Chantae a little break, we took the girls swimming at the hotel pool. We kind of wondered if we were actually allowed to swim as nearly EVERY guest was of retirement or older!

1 comment:

Karl and Chantae said...

We were so glad to see you guys. Thanks for coming to visit although I feel like I didn't visit much!! These pic are so cute. Will you send me the one of the girls in the pool? Miss Marley is adorable. Love it.