Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Children's Museum

I missed going to the Children's Museum with the playgroup and I really wanted to go. So I managed to con Mandi into coming up to SLC to go with me. I really liked it because there were a lot of things that Marley could do, even though she's still so little!!

Mandi looks so cute...I love her short 'do!


Marley loved the little plastic balls! I love the picture of Sadie in the Life Flight Helicopter...she's not afraid to show us how she feels!
I thought this was the best because we asked Sadie to push Marley in the little stroller. Which she did and proceeded to park Marley in the corner and continued to play!

It was so cute to see Marley give the baby doll a hug.


There were all sorts of fun things to play with and we spent most of the day there!



1 comment:

Mandi said...

I've been hating my hair. Thanks for making me feel better. I forgot about Sadie ditching Marley. What a great friend she is! We had a great time. Let's do it again!