Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flaming Gorge with J&M

Since we love going to the cabin in Flaming Gorge, there will probably be a lot of posts regarding our trips up there. This time we had the lucky opportunity to go with our good friends Justin & Mandi, and their two cute little girls, Sadie and Kinley. Even though the weather was supposed to be warmer with "light showers", it turned out to be cold and snowy! But we managed to have a great time anyway. Kevin and I now can call ourselves the Phase 10 & LRC ChAmPiOnS as we dominated Justin & Mandi in both games! YE-AH! (he he he!) It was so fun and we are going to have to plan to go up again sometime soon when the weather is actually, nice (if it's possible; it seems every time we go, the weather is uncooperative)!

Sadie just loved the go-carts...it's too bad it wasn't warmer
because we didn't stay outside for long!


Here come Mandi and Sadie!

Sadie brought her little princess scooter up, and Marley
was absolutely enthralled with that scooter. She would
stand and hold on to it just perfectly and let you push
her around. She tried to scoot herself around, but she's
just a bit too small to do it herself. It looks like we are
going to make a trip to Target some time soon so Marley
can have a scooter of her own!

I love these pictures of Sadie and Marley with the scooter.
Sadie was such a sweetheart share her most precious
toy with Marley!

When going through the pictures, I realized I had very
few of Miss Kinley! But the one on the top left is a good
picture of her! Can I just say she's a wonder baby? Her
crying must be a myth because I never heard it and she
is ALWAYS giggling, smiling, and in a good mood! What
a gem! I also love the picture of Marley and Sadie standing
at the foot of the stairs! Too cute!

There's rocking moose that I just couldn't resist getting
a picture of Sadie and Marley on!

These little recliners are awesome. Sadie's just kicked back
and lounging...Marley, however, had a case of the wiggles.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow. You're a fast poster! I'm still only half unpacked. I need copies of your pictures. I never saw Sadie & Marley on the moose. The one of them looking guilty at the gate is my favorite. I guess you can let people believe you dominated us, but we know the TRUTH!!

I tried bribing Sadie with new toys today... keep one for using the potty / throw one away for wetting her pants. She peed on the carpet FOUR times! What am I going to do with her?

Necia said...

OK Kimbra, I'm a little angry. Alright maybe not at you specifically, but Mandi pushed the blame onto you. You guys drove right past our apartment...TWICE! She said since they were with y'all she couldn't ask you to stop. If that is true then I guess I am angry at you, if it's not true then my anger grows towards Mandi!

By the way, I can update Mandi's comment and let you know she was up to six time of peeing on the floor when I spoke to her a while ago. Fun times at the North house!