Friday, April 17, 2009

First Year Pictures

Grandma Ruth wanted Marley's year pictures done by a photographer that also does
2-dimensional cut-outs of the pictures taken. And, of course, I broke the tutu out again
(thanks Mandi!) because I think it's completely adorable!! There are TONS of pictures
because I have this problem with making decisions...so I ended up getting the CD with
all the pictures!

I love the first picture in this series because of her sad looking
face and that you can see her crocodile tears!



I loves these pictures as well...especially the one wear she
is attempting to read the book!



I love the top middle and right pictures. The top middle
is so cute because she looks like a little ballerina and the
top right because it looks likes she's doing the hula.



My favorite of these pictures is the first one...JUDO
CHOP!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Every picture is SO adorable! You were right to get the entire CD. The brown pants are awesome... much cuter than the Matilda Jane outfits I saw.