Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Disneyland

Although I am not the biggest fan of Disneyland (last time I went I was 15 I found I wasn't too fond of the long lines and expense), I knew our kids would love to go.  We took them with Grandma Ruth and Papa Jerry.  This is a picture of the video we took on the way to the airport...they had no idea where we were going.  Expecting a dynamic reaction when said travel destination was revealed, it fell flat when they just kind of looked at us, unaffected by the news.  I got a kick out of the characters they wanted to meet: Marley said "Mary the Mouse" from Cinderella and Grace wanted to meet "Jaque the Mouse" from Cinderella. Somehow I doubt that those two characters are high enough in demand to warrant a character meet-and-great with them.  That's my kids for you!

No comments: