Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary

Kevin and I have been married 10 years!! I remember when we first got married and talked to people who had already been married for ten years and I honestly thought ten years was so far off and it would be FOREVER until we hit our ten year mark.  Oh the foolish folly thoughts of being young and first married!  But it had been a wonderful ten years and I absolutely cannot believe that much time has passed...I guess that is how it goes the older you get!  Last year we had big plans for our tenth anniversary and having a baby wasn't something we had thought would be apart of those plans.  We wanted to plan a trip to Costa Rica, but we had lovely little Hendrix instead, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love that baby!!  I love my all my kids, especially Kevin!  I can't wait for another ten more!


No comments: