Sunday, December 25, 2011

Midway Ut

During the first weekend in December, we spent the weekend at the Zermatt because I was at the crater to certify for scuba diving. Kevin's brother, Ryan, & his family are going to Cancun for Christmas. Since Ryan is certified, he wanted his family to be as well so they could all go diving. His wife, Trina, convinced me to go with her daughters, Emorie & Isabelle, because then they could pick their own day/time for the classes. Diving at the crater would be considered our first open water dive. The diving was ok, I didn't like some of the exercises we had to do (like emergency accent--ugh!), it was FREEZING, & much to crowded for such a small space (Emorie & Isabelle weren't feeling it either). But I ended up getting certified anyway. I'm sure the ocean is much more fun!

While we were up there, the Homestead was having displays from mangers around the world (a crèche, I think). After looking at those, we went upstairs for some craft time!

No comments: