Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Egg Boobies


As with most kids, Marley is always doing goofy, silly things. She has several plastic eggs that she is always playing "Easter Egg Hunt" with by hiding them all over the house & taking a little Easter basket around to find them (she sometimes likes me to hid them so she can find them or she wants to hide them so I can find them). Well one day, she though she'd play a little differently! She put plastic egg halves under her shirt so she would have "egg boobs"! She never fails to make me laugh!



SLEEPY-TIME



Occasionally, Marley will put herself down for a nap if she's feeling tired, even if I don't ask her too. Since it was so quiet in her bedroom, I had to investigate, & this is what I found!! She fell asleep among her dolls & stuffed animals!




A HAIRY MESS


I love Marley's hair after a nap! It get so messy and unruly!

No comments: