Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Halloween

Marley was really excited for Halloween this year. I had gotten her a princess costume that said 2T, but I couldn't even fit it over her head. So she's either really large or the sizing was really weird. Even though costumes for kids her & Grace's age were super hard for me to find, fortunately, I was able to get this little poodle skirt outfit for her. I think she looks so adorable in it!!!




It was so hard for me to find Grace a cute costume, but Kevin found this at Pottery Barn (so I'm sure there were lots of infants dressed as bumblebees this year!)


My brother, Seth, & my parents, wanted to got Trick-or-Treating with Marley, especially since this year, she really started to get what it was all about.



Kevin went as Alan from the "Hangover" & I made the mistake of wearing this ill-fitting vampire costume (that I tried to turn into a witches costume). Lesson learned: Don't buy a costume that you haven't tried on, even though it's on sale!


Instead of going door-to-door in our neighborhood, we went to Foothill Village, which is this outdoor bi-level shopping center, that hands out candy to Trick-or-Treaters. Fortunately, we went early when the weather was still nice enough to be outside. Later it started to storm & rain!

A dentist office in Foothill Village put on this really cute spook alley for the little kids & then gave out vampire teeth & toothbrushes as the end!

We typically have very few trick-or-treaters, maybe 15 or 20 kids come by. But this year we only had two trick-or-treaters, Porter & Mack, & they only came over because they knew we were home & decided to brave the bad weather!

No comments: