Friday, June 4, 2010

Bitter Sweet

I was attempting to turn my blog into a book, which required me to look back at past photos. It's been quite sometime since I have done that. The pictures really took me by surprise when I realized how much Marley really has changed since she first came into our lives. I have mixed feelings...I'm so grateful she's growing & happy & healthy, but at the same time, my heart aches for the time when she was a tiny little infant. I'm sure anyone who's a mother has these same feelings but I'm truly happy that I'm able to spend all the time with her that I do! I try to spend as much time with her as possible knowing that these days of her childhood are short & will pass quickly! I love you my sweet baby girl!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I've been going to email you and keep forgetting. I did use Blurb for my book. I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I like how it turned out. I have a few heritage maker bookes and it's comparable. I started doing another one I think I found the link on thecutestblogontheblock but I was frustrated with it and am now back to using Blurb, working on another. If you find something else that works let me know. It's very time consuming, but so worth it! by the way, your little girl is so adorable! She's beautiful. and yes, time goes by way to fast and they change so much.