Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Easter

Last year we spent Easter with our friends, Karl, Chantae, & Charlie in San Diego. Unfortunately, we weren't able to repeat that but Marley definitely was more into Easter this year!


She was really impressed with her Easter Basket.


However, she had the most fun going on an Easter Egg hunt. We did the first one in my mother's front yard but she drug Alece & Tina out again & again all over the yard to do multiple hunts. She didn't care much for what was in the eggs, just that she wanted to be able to 'hunt' for them.


She absolutely loved hunting for those eggs!

Pictures of my Uncle David, Brother Seth, Brother Jono, & Sister-in-law Tina with Marley.


My half-brother Rory & his wife Kim & their kids made a surprise visit! It was so good to see them! I haven't seen them in ages! Last time I saw them, their oldest, who is now almost 14 was only 5!

No comments: