Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poopy Pants

So I am sure that we are not the only parents that have had to deal with this problem, but Marley was wearing a cute onesie with a denim jumper. She smelled kind of stinky, and when I pulled up her jumper, low and behold, she had pooped all the way up her back. Her onesie was so saturated with poop, that we had to cut her out of it to avoid smearing poop all over her when taking the onesie off. Of course she looked at us, like, "What's the big deal? So I'm covered in poop."


2 comments:

Karl and Chantae said...

She is so cute and big. Its crazy how fast these little girls grow. That is a really funny story. We haven't had it that bad yet but Charlie did take off her diaper enough to smear poop all over her crib the other day. Lots of fun!! We want to hear more about Marley. Is she crawling yet? I haven't forgotten about the headbands, they will be sent soon!

Amber, Bryan, Easton, and Rufus said...

I've been there. My little guy was and is quite a poop machine. Cute pictures.