Monday, September 29, 2008

Speek

Speek
If you haven't noticed, there is a little widget on my sidebar: I love speek. My friend Chantae has a friend, Amy, that has been working on this project for more than over a year now and I think its a great idea and opportunity. Here's how it works: You join Speek. You fill out a profile. You receive advertising via our online viewer. You are paid $.05 for every 10 second ad you view. A beneficiary or non-profit organization of your choice also receives $.05 donation for every 10 second ad you view. You share Speek. You are paid $.01 for every ad your friend & her friend & her other friend views. It adds up. You go shopping (with a coupon you printed from an ad you saw on Speek). Everyone is happy.If when you are signing up you realize the non-profit you'd like to support is not yet listed - email Amy & she will try to get them listed. For example...you might want to support your child's PTO or their soccer team. The goal is to get everyone involved in a cause they care about.

You can add the widget and then you can come leave a comment on Amy's blog & be entered in the giveaway...scotandamyinc.blogspot.com

I looked to join, and you won't be able to join until Wed Oct 1, but I think I will when I can!

No comments: