Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memory Game

Memory Game
Play Mandi's memory game with me! Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't believe you thought of Mr. Mueller's class, I was just telling my family how we dried out his precious dry erase markers! What rebels we were! Remember the cats we had in college? The psycho kitty that attacked our feet and sucked on the rug and the white one that had adorable kittens...and how much they all hated Justin! Good times.

Karl and Chantae said...

Mamma mia in vegas, how exciting! I still listen to my CD which I am so glad that I got!! I also was thinking about that little restaurant we went to down the street from your house here in AZ... I think it was Italian and then we went to the spooky haunted house that wasn't all that spooky. I could keep going on but I'm sure we can go down memory lane another day!

Karl and Chantae said...

I've tagged you. To play, visit my blog for instructions!