Monday, September 12, 2011

Grace's First Birthday

We had a small party with some family & friends for Grace's first birthday party (sadly, Papa Jerry and Grandma Ruth were out-of-town, and not able to make the party!)  Of course, Grace really had no idea what was going on, but it was still so fun to have everyone get together!
 Grace & I

 Ford Larsen & his dad, Josh

 Tina's co-worker's wife makes birthday cakes, and I got her to make this adorable one for Grace!

 Even though Grace got more presents that this toy birthday cake, in most of the present pictures, she is playing with that or a blue marker, as if that's all she received! 

 My goofy siblings & I.  Of course, Jono and Seth have to make odd poses in their pictures!  At least Alece made an attempt at a normal picture!!

 This is my mom, Orimi, her mom (my grandmother), Orie, and I with Marley & Grace.  Can you guess who didn't quite cooperate in these pictures?

 My old man, Doug, with his utility belt that includes a belt watch.  Then Great Grandma Orie is making Marley laugh (and it looks as though Marley got herself dressed).

 My mom & Grace. The Larsen Gang. Old man Doug. And then there's Mack Larsen...apparently making up his own activities by cutting something out.

 Isabelle Cooke & her mom Trina. Tina gnawing on some licorice.  Brothers Ethan & Aaron Fowlks. Great Grandma Orie & Grandma Orimi.

 Grace loves her Cake!

Utility Belt (enjoying cake) & Grandma Orimi.  Marley helping herself to the cake fondant.  My dapper brother Seth. And, again, Mack Larsen.

 Grace really enjoying her cake!


 Marley helped Grace out in opening her presents! And like I said, the blue marker & toy birthday cake seem to be the main focus!

No comments: